1936 Ford 5-Window Coupe
- This is a great running and driving traditional Ford that is such a joy to drive. Car fires right up first turn every time and cruises down the hwy comfortably at 60-65 mph all day long. Since finishing the car last year I have logged just shy of 1,000 trouble free miles.
- Rebuilt ’36 21 stud flathead mated to a rebuilt ’36 3 speed transmission and stock banjo rearend. Motor is basically stock with the addition of Fenton headers, a Mallory distributor and Powermaster starter. Rebuilt 12V generator & water pumps. Radiator has been boiled and cleaned and runs at 180 degrees all day long.
- Front suspension consists of a dropped ’36 axle, reverse eye spring, stock un- split wishbone and a Chassis Engineering tube shock kit. All new shackles, tie rod ends and king pins were installed. I also have a new Posies Super Slide front spring that I will include with the car if you would like to lower the front end a few more inches.
-Rear suspension consists of a Posies Super Slide spring with Vern Tardel lowering shackles. I have a new set of Pete & Jakes rear tube shocks and brackets that need to be installed.
- Brakes are ’40 Ford all around with new drums, shoes, wheel cylinders, bearings, races, seals and brake lines. Stock ’36 pedal assembly is attached to an Early V8 Garage master cylinder bracket and new ’40 Ford Master cylinder.
- Wheels and tires consist of 16x 4 1/2 steelies with ’41 Ford caps. 5.50×16 front and 7.00×16 Rear Firestone whitewalls.
- Misc… Working cowl vent, crank out front windshield and roll down back window. All new original style cloth covered wiring throughout, original gauges all work great. Fuel tank was recently boiled and cleaned and a new Bob Drake fuel sending unit was installed. I have new Bob Drake windshield and trunk seals as well as new window felts that need to be installed. Roof has been filled. New roof wood. I do have a beautiful front bumper and brackets that will be included with the car. I also have new shortened rear bumper brackets that will need to be installed.
- Paint is a 20 footer and the front fenders are fairly scratched up due to sitting off of the car for a number of years. Needs a headliner.
- Rare original tool kit as well as a handful of spare parts will be included with the car.
* Clean California title*